- White – Traditional, simple, elegant. Moist and light; a beautiful, delicious choice for any occasion.
- Chocolate – Everyone loves a moist dark chocolate cake!
- Lemonade – A robust flavored lemon cake.
It Takes The Cake!
- Caramel Cafe´ – Heavy caramel flavor that goes great with coffee.
- Strawberry – Moist, bright pink cake holds real strawberries and a vibrant flavor.
- Peanut Butter – Rich, dense peanut butter cake. Goes well with peanut butter mousse or chocolate!
- Raspberry Crème – Vanilla cake with bits of raspberry and cream. Delicious!
- Tropical Orange Crème – A creamy flavored pineapple/orange cake marbled with a hearty orange cake.
- White Chocolate Sour Cream – Very moist white cake made with white chocolate and sour cream.
- Chocolate Explosion – Wow! A cross between brownies and rich chocolate cake, this is a very heavy, rich, and moist cake! Once you go here, you’ll never go back! (doesn’t bake well in large sizes)
- Carrot – Spicy and delicious. Optional ingredients: pineapple, raisins, nuts, coconut.
- Snickerdoodle – Rich sour cream vanilla cake swirled with an awesome, buttery, cinnamon flavoring.
- Pumpkin – This cake is fantastic with maple cream cheese frosting! Simply to die for!
- Hummingbird – Wonderful banana cake with pineapple and cinnamon. One of my own wedding cake flavors!
- NEW! Pancakes & Bacon – yes, you read correctly. A pancake flavored cake with bacon pieces/flavoring and maple buttercream frosting. Don”t knock it ’till you try it!
- Buttercream – Always delicious, light, and fluffy. The most popular of frostings and very versatile.
- Flavored Buttercream – Can be flavored with anything to suit your cake choice.
- Milk or Dark Chocolate
- Cream Cheese
- Maple Cream Cheese
- Fondant – The icing that is rolled out and placed on a cake that has been iced in buttercream. Mine is made with marshmallows for a much better taste than traditional fondant.
- Royal – This frosting gets rock hard when dry. Sometimes used for decorations such as small flowers or writing.
- Blueberry (advanced notice required)
- Cream Cheese or Cheesecake
- Mousse – the possibilities are endless. Chocolate, mint, peanut butter, strawberry, Oreo, malted milk ball, butterscotch, etc.
I’m always trying new and interesting recipes. Check back before ordering again!
Contact me for Pricing information.