Hello! My name is Tonya Bukowski and I’ve been baking and decorating cakes since 2001.
I work a full time job during the day, and continue to work at my home cake business in the evenings.
My love of cooking began at a young age working on 4-H projects, and I’ve never stopped. I learned most of what I know by countless hours of doing my own research, trial and error. After a few years decorating on my own, I took 3 courses in Wilton Cake Decorating. I never thought I’d end up with a second full time job, but here I am; I’ve built my business strictly by customers sharing their experiences with their friends and families. The best part of it all is seeing my customers so happy when they see their cake or hearing back that they loved it. It keeps me going through the ups and downs of the cake biz.
I will do everything I can to make your cake not only beautiful, but moist and delicious as well. I hope that my work will help to inspire your creativity and together, we’ll create your own work of art!
Please don’t hesitate to contact me. If I am under a severe time restriction, I may not be able to return your call or email immediately, but I will respond to you as soon as I possibly can! Each one of my customers, both new and loyal, are very important to me and I will do as much as I can for you if it is at all possible.
Get to know me, just for fun:
- I hate milk, walnuts, and snow.
- I like most desserts more than cake!
- I am a grandma!
- I love margaritas, beaches, and traveling.
- I get carsick very easily.
- I want to see a tornado someday…from a safe distance.
- No pets in the house!
- I am allergic to raccoons.
- I sell Carlson Craft wedding invitations. Ask me!
- Chocolate and Red Velvet cakes are my least favorite cake flavors.
- I….loathe….spiders! Big ones, little ones, pictures of them….
- I am an Advocare Distributor. Ask me about it!
- Find It Takes The Cake on Facebook